glViewer [-d isolation level] [-c animation loops] [-f] [-axis] objfile(s)
glViewer is a stand-alone application that showcases the application of uniform and feature adaptive subdivision schemes to a collection of geometric shapes. Multiple controls are available to experiment with the algorithms.
- -d isolation level
- Select the desired isolation level of adaptive feature isolation. This can be useful when trying to load large pieces of geometry.
- -c animation frequency
- Number of repetitions of the animation loop (default=0 is infinite)
- Launches the application in full-screen mode (if is supported by GLFW on the OS)
- Swap Y-up / Z-up axis when loading obj files
- A sequence of obj files used as an animation loop (the topology has to match the data contained in all the ptex files !)