How to Apply
To apply for any of the positions listed here, visit the Pixar Careers Page then follow the instructions you'll find there.
We are always looking for interns to work closely with our research staff. We are flexible
on start dates and are not limited to the summer quarter. Many internships are one quarter in
duration, but we prefer longer stays when possible.
Who Should Apply
We seek exceptionally talented graduate students and advanced undergraduates
to assist in the creation, implementation and transfer of new technology related
to computer graphics film making. The position requires a deep understanding of
mathematical algorithms, an ability to collaborate in small to medium sized
groups consisting of world-class computer graphics researchers, and skill in
rapidly implementing and testing new algorithms.
- Excellence in problem solving
- Strong math and computer graphics experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong software engineering skills with expertise in C and C++.
- Current standing as a graduate student or upper division undergraduate
- 1+ years of research experience
- Ability to work well with a wide range of personality types
Visit the Pixar Intern FAQ.